"I always wind up sleeping in places where there is a lot of perverts looking at me in the middle of the night."

I like to shoot heroin. Sometimes. I'm supposed to be on a methadone program. Doing good. Wink wink. Guess I'm doing good. Kindaish. And I'm stuck here in New York. Wish I wasn't in New York. I was gonna leave New York.

I dunno, I like drinking Four Loco. And I always wind up sleeping in places where there is a lot of perverts looking at me in the middle of the night and I gotta chase them down and beat them up. I dunno. That's pretty much the story of my life. And I'm always surrounded by a bunch of, I don't want to say idiots, but people I sometimes worry about their intelligence.

I kinda travel around the country. I kinda blew up the west coast and so now I'm on the east coast. And now I blowing up the east coast where I'll probably never be able to come back here again. So maybe I'll just hang out in the middle somewhere. I haven't quite figured out what the hell I'm gonna do.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow brings I don't know. I don't really know what's going to happen tomorrow.

Creep